₹ 999.00 - ₹ 150.00
(as of Mar 01,2020 08:24:23 UTC – Details)
FEATURE AND ADVANTAGES：
1. The main component is silicone, a natural ingredient found in sand, stone, and crystals. Not rubber, not plastic!
2. Silicone has high flexibility, corrosion resistance and temperature resistance. It is suitable for cooking and baking. It is a raw material that can be directly contacted with food, and is simple and practical.
3. Silicone stretch lid can be recycled, durable and low energy consumption.
4. Silicone stretch lid has stable structural mechanical properties. The use of the temperature range -40 ℃ to +240 ℃.
5. It has corrosion resistance to cleaning agents and other kinds of corrosive substances and easy to clean. We can put it in microwave, oven, dishwasher, refrigerator and so on.
Safety and Health
Heat resistant: -30℃~230℃
Frost resistant: -104°F/-40°C
The silicone lids made of 100% food grade silicone, dishwasher, freezer safe and microwave safe. Safe and healthy for adult and Baby food storage.
The silicone stretch lids pliable enough to seal even odd-shaped containers securely without spilling and leaking.
Can also be used as a can grip.
Can cover containers of different shapes and sizes, including: bowl, glassware, jar, food can,watermelon, pineapple, cantaloupe or other fruits and vegetables
【FDA APPROVED & BPA FREE】 FDA approved and BPA free safety certification, food grade silicone, nontoxic, harmless，100% health and Safety for both baby and Adult. You can simply put the silicone lid on to cover your food. The use of the temperature range -40 ℃ to +240 ℃, we can put it in microwave, oven, dishwasher, refrigerator and so on.
【Eco-Friendly】Food grade silicone material can be used repeatedly instead of plastic. Although Silicone is not biodegradable, it can be recycled where facilitators exist.
【Various Sizes】Stretch and seal lids come in 6 sizes (2.6、 3.8、4.5、5.7、6.7、8.1inch), easy to fit glassware, bowls, jars, food cans, or a variety of fruits and vegetables.
【Warm Tips】 1.Before using the stretch and seal lids, make sure the edges of the container are smooth and flat without cracks. 2.Please wipe the silicone stretch lids and container mouth and keep it dry before use. 3.When heating food, it is recommended to leave a small gap between the container and the silicone lids to avoid any possible damage or injury.